Quiet Caravan & Camping Park
Looe Country Park, Bucklawren Road, Nomansland, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1QS
Camping and Touring
Looe Country Park is a small, quiet family caravan park and campsite with an emphasis on quality rather than quantity. We do not accept large all male or female groups and do not have a pub or club on site.
If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful camping holiday in a lovely spot in Cornwall, Looe Country Park is the place for you.
We provide spacious individually marked pitches positioned around the perimeter of the park.
Pitches are allocated at the time of booking to allow each guest equal space and unspoilt views.
One of the best campsites in Looe:
- Open all year – seasonal pitches available.
- We have hard standing and grass pitches, some with gravel awning stands
- Our pitches are larger than average with space for an awning or car beside your caravan
- The individually marked pitches are separated by a hedge or rustic fence
- All of the pitches have water points within easy reach
- Several fully serviced pitches are available with water, electric and drains on each pitch
- Spotlessly clean, modern shower block with shaver points, hair dryers and ample showers and toilets
- Separate areas for dish washing and laundry
- On-site shop, limited stock and opening hours
- Well behaved pets on leads welcome (no dangerous breeds)
Example prices per night for an EHU pitch and 2 adults from 1st October to Easter 2018:
1 to 7 nights £15.00
8 to 14 nights £14.50
15 nights and over £13.50
AA 4 Pennant Caravan Park and Campsite
Finalist of Top 100 Caravan Sites 2014
We accept most major credit cards.