Looe Country Park takes its responsibilities regarding protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information we may obtain about you. By using the Looe Country Park Web site you consent to this use. Looe Country Park reserves the right to change the content of this policy from time to time.
1. When you use services provided on this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, e-mail address. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
2. Information that you provide or that is obtained by Looe Country Park will be used by Looe Country Park to review, develop and improve the services which we offer. With your consent we may also provide you (via mail, e-mail, telephone or otherwise) with information about our new products, services and offers (in addition to the Subscriber Service) and also with details of new products, services and offers of selected third parties which we think you may find of interest.
3. We may give information about you as follows:
4. We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site. This software does not enable us to capture any personality identifying information.
5. We also follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to that information as required by Data Protection Legislation.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information as outlined above. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.